On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 7:44 PM James Cook <jc...@cs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Could you elabourate? Even if we should pretend zombies are assets, it's
> not always true that an asset's owner CAN transfer it. E.g. if I had blots
> and auctioned them off, I don't think anything would allow me to transfer
> them to the winner of the auction.

Well... the specific wording is whether e CAN transfer them "at will".
Rule 955 is titled "Determining the Will of Agora", and its text
explains how to determine the outcome of Agoran decisions, such as
proposals.  It's only a medium-sized leap to infer that Agora can do
something "at will" if a proposal can cause it to do it.