I feel like we're hitting a binary decision point with a split group of
players so I'm guessing this is Moot-bound regardless (FWIW, I'm with
R. Lee on this one so far).

On 6/20/2019 7:45 PM, Reuben Staley wrote:
And to think this all could have been avoided if people had just kept my original judgement and take the fall for interpreting the rules so as to proscribe unregulated actions as they clearly do.