On Sun, 2019-07-14 at 20:23 -0600, Reuben Staley wrote:
> I have investigated the history of the rule. Rule 2517 was repealed by
> Proposal 8054 on 23 June 2018. Since that is the case, it should have
> been removed from the ruleset; however, it was not. Since then, it has
> been discussed once or twice despite not actually being in effect,
> notably in the Dollar Auction discussion when someone attempted to
> describe an inextricable conditional. However, the SLR was recently
> ratified and, since the SLR included this rule, it was re-enacted. I
> don't know what is required here, so for now the annotation will reflect
> the situation described above.

The SLR just contains the ratified version of the rule (because
ratification makes the SLR match the ratified version).

That causes an amendment to the Ruleset. The FLR thus needs to list the
amendment in question, i.e. "Re-enacted by ratification" together with
the date. (This has happened before, IIRC it's been an accident every
time.)

--
ais523