On Sunday, July 28, 2019 6:09 PM, Edward Murphy <emurph...@zoho.com> wrote:
> Proposal: Increased transparency
> (AI = 3)
>
> Amend Rule 2438 (Ribbons) by replacing the sections for the relevant
> types of ribbons with the following sections:
>
>       Green (G): While the holder of an elected office has held it
>       continuously for 30 days, and has not failed to perform any duties
>       of that office within the appropriate time limits during those 30
>       days, that person qualifies for a Green Ribbon.
>
>       Magenta (M): When, during Agora's Birthday, a person publicly
>       acknowledges it, that person qualifies for a Magenta Ribbon.
>
>       Transparent (T): A person qualifies for a Transparent Ribbon while
>       the number of other types of Ribbon that that person qualifies for
>       and/or was awarded within the previous 7 days is at least 5.

I don't think any of these do what you want them to:

- As far as I can tell, the change to the green doesn't affect anything. What
were you trying to do?
- Jason Cobb covered the magenta one.
- The change to the transparent one means that gray ribbons and all white
ribbons now count towards it, but means that red, orange, cyan, blue,
ultraviolet, violet and indigo ribbons _don't_ count if the person already
possesses them (because earning them a second time doesn't induce
qualification). Try "qualifies for, earned and/or was awarded".

-twg