On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 at 14:25, Jason Cobb <jason.e.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Title: Moot cleanup
>
> AI: 1.7
>
> Text:
>
> {
>
> [Comment: this appears to be left over from when favouring cases was
> given Rules-defined meaning.]
>
> Amend Rule 911 ("Motions and Moots") by replacing the text "unless no
> other eligible judges have displayed interest in judging" with the text
> "unless there are no other eligible judges".
>
> }
>
> --
> Jason Cobb

R991 still says "The Arbitor SHALL assign judges over time such that
all interested players have reasonably equal opportunities to judge.".
I'm not sure what an "eligible judge" is, but it might just be any
Player who the CFJ can be assigned to, i.e. anyone but the initiator
or the person barred by the initiator. The provision might be there so
that the Arbitor doesn't need to resort to assigning cases to players
who never signed up to be judges.

--
- Falsifian