On 8/4/19 12:24 AM, Rebecca wrote:
I submit myself to the Agoran Gods! I join the FRC and create the following
rule

O Hark, the commandments of the LORD are upon us! The LORD demanding the
respect he deserves, the LORD hereby decrees that all references to Agoran
Gods shall refer to em in ALL CAPITALS.

Praise the LORD

[This is not a challenge, and is not sent to the public forum]

Does this make it impossible for new contestants to legally join? If all references to the Agoran Gods must be in all capitals, then the header "I submit myself to the Agoran Gods!" must be transformed to "I submit myself to the AGORAN GODS!", but that might (?) violate my Fantasy Rule.

--
Jason Cobb