On Fri, 2 Aug 2019 at 21:04, Kerim Aydin <ke...@uw.edu> wrote:
> Actually, I wonder if we should think about some kind of "debugging"
> mechanism for victories.  Something like "when a win method is first
> implemented (some mechanism, probably involving Agoran Consent, for
> figuring out whether the first win was due to a win as intended or due
> to finding a bug)".  If it was "win as intended" then champion,
> otherwise you get a "debugging" title.  After a certain amount of time
> that "debugging" goes away and it's a straight win - if you find a
> loophole that nobody's spotted at the beginning, you deserve the full
> win.

For Clairvoyant Roshambo in particular, what if the first version said
you gain 2 Coins for winning a round and lose 2 for losing a round,
and once that seems to be working, switch to Roshambo Score and some
big reward (maybe winning Agora) if your Score reaches 10?

More specifically, I suggest Playing Roshambo be a fee-based action
costing 2 Coins, and 4 days after playing, you earn 0, 2 or 4 Coins
depending on what the outcome was.

--
- Falsifian