we agoran players don't converse about personal matters very often but for
what it's worth as whatever kind of friend i am (maybe more accurately an
Agoran Enemy ;) ) I wish you the very best in your real life, and please
don't let us make our stuff make you feel guilty in any way. it's just a
silly game.