On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 2:10 AM Jason Cobb <jason.e.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/31/19 4:37 PM, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> >                             SILVER QUILLS
> >                      Alexis (2014/13), ais523 (2015/07)
>

> Was this Patent Title actually awarded in the 13th month of 2014? I
> don't know what the effects of ratifying that would be.

I'll go back and check before the next Scroll, but I think this was
deliberate - I think something messed up awarding this in 2014, so the
title was awarded with the standard consent method, choosing 2014/13
as a joke because it took until 2015.

But even if accidental, the ratification shouldn't be a problem.  It
would ratify the fact that there was a patent title called "Silver
Quill 2014/13" without caring where the title came from or what the
numbers meant.

-G.