On Mon, 2 Sep 2019 at 22:50, Jason Cobb <jason.e.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/2/19 6:22 PM, Timon Walshe-Grey wrote:
> > Not sure if it was clear, but if all went according to plan, you are
> > currently in a superposition of having been brought to justice and having
> > been exonerated. I'm trying to win by paradox.
> >
> > It occurs to me that that's all for nothing if the Arbitor delays the case
> > until after the superposition resolves on the date of your future self's
> > report, but historically e's been susceptible to light bribery...?
> >
> > -twg
>

> I don't think the pledges affect the CFJ, since they were made after the
> CFJ was initiated, if that was what you were going for.
>
> --
> Jason Cobb

Also, the judge can't know whether you will violate your pledges, so
even if twg had pledged before calling the CFJ, I don't see how the
pledges would help get a PARADOXICAL judgement. Shouldn't this just be
DISMISS since "insufficient information" exists? We simply don't know
whether the report is accurate.

--
- Falsifian