On 9/28/19 7:46 PM, Kerim Aydin wrote:

if you don't get your coins back before that timer expires, it is
technically IMPOSSIBLE for you to pay the fee at any point in time.
That's why we had to add the below clause to R2550, after someone got away
with that:

>      A person SHALL NOT bid on an Auction if it would be impossible for
>      em to pay that amount at the conclusion of the Auction.

-G.

Doesn't this mean that whether or not someone commits a crime by bidding on an auction depends on the future gamestate? If so, that makes me slightly uncomfortable.

--
Jason Cobb