On 10/15/19 1:01 AM, Kerim Aydin wrote:

But are the dependencies you've identified truly circular?  Many rules have multiple independent clauses that could very well be separated into smaller rules.  If the "circularity" is created by a link to two entirely separate clauses within a rule, that could easily be separated without any change of
function, is it really a circular reference to be concerned about?

-G.

Sure, that would be a valid solution for most of the cycles. Honestly, I just thought it would be something interesting to analyze and talk about (and apparently it was), so I put it in. I'm not trying to say it's a crisis or anything.

--
Jason Cobb