On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 11:36 AM Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> I found a random old mbox in a personal archive a while back, that had
> Agoran emails from Jun - Aug 2001 (probably from a temporary filter
> setup, everything around that is lost).  It was mostly ephemera but
> just realized from this discussion that an SLR snapshot might be
> useful to historians... close missing gaps a little.  Strangely enough
> there were no FLRs I might have filtered them differently or
> something.

Cool!  Looking at Zefram's old archives, there's no mail from that
period; it's right after the end of agora_vanyel0.  However... we do
have the ruleset from then already, because it's a few months after
the start of the 2001-2014 FLR RCS file:

https://github.com/comex/flr/blob/824402746224bc64c2e6e695871450c75ecfcb2e/current_flr.txt

But I'm interested in the rest of the mail, even if it is ephemera.
Any chance you can upload a copy of the mbox?  Perhaps on GitHub for
safekeeping...