On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 4:23 PM Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On 1/28/20 10:26 PM, Jason Cobb via agora-official wrote:
> > Amend Rule 2438 ("Ribbons") as follows:
> >
> >   Replace the paragraph starting "While a person qualifies..." with
> >   the following:
>

> I know this is probably unnecessarily pedantic, but does this work with
> the "..." being inside the quotation marks?

May I direct your attention to Rule 105, which says in part "An
inconsequential variation in the quotation of an existing rule does
not constitute ambiguity for the purposes of this rule, but any other
variation does."

To be honest, I'd suspect it would probably work without that, but
with it I think it's
practically guaranteed.

-Aris