On 2/9/2020 2:17 PM, Timon Walshe-Grey via agora-discussion wrote:
> G. wrote:
>> On 2/8/2020 5:38 PM, Timon Walshe-Grey wrote:
>>>
>>>   * I act on behalf of Bernie to award myself a White Ribbon.
>>>

>> This is one of the few things that can permanently and adversely affect a
>> player's future participation while e's a zombie, as most other things can
>> be undone. It's a valuable thing, too (I didn't do this with Bernie or
>> Rance for this reason). Fine to keep it, but let's shut the door, and
>> give it back to Bernie as well?
>
> Oh, I'm sorry! It's precisely because nobody's done it (recently?) that
> it didn't occur to me it would be controversial. Totally on board with
> this proposal.

Oh no sweat at all.  I was sorely tempted myself a couple times, so this
is just me thinking "hmm - maybe that's not fair on the zombie" - I'm
pretty sure it's never been done or even discussed.  If enough people vote
against and want to keep it as-is then I don't have to feel bad if I try
it sometime ¯\_(ツ)_/¯