On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 at 12:18, sukil via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> Yup, makes sense. Thanks! I believe this could be documented somewhere
> just in case (maybe I missed it?).

The mailing lists have historically been largely outside the game's
rules and managed informally. List etiquette, shorthands, and similar,
have also similarly been managed mostly informally. The title of
Disributor, the person responsible for operating the mailing lists,
has gone for extended periods where it wasn't even recognized in the
rules. About as close as we come is that, occasionally, some changes
to mailing list configuration are formally requested of the
Distributor by way of proposal, in order to act as a poll of Agorans.

-Alexis