On 2/14/20 12:59 PM, Timon Walshe-Grey via agora-business wrote:
> *sigh*
>
> CFJ, barring Falsifian: "Falsifian was awarded a Red Ribbon today."
>
> Arguments:
>
> Rule 2438 says:
>
>       Red (R): When a proposal is adopted and changes at least one rule
>       that, immediately before or after the change, has Power >= 3, its
>       proposer earns a Red Ribbon.
>
> i.e., if a proposal does not change a rule, it does not earn its author
> a Red Ribbon, even if it has Power >= 3.
>
> There is some uncertainty about whether Proposal 8308 changed a rule.
> Some time ago (can't find the thread), Alexis asserted that it didn't
> because it was too vague.
>
> The Rulekeepor is probably the best person to rule on this (no pun
> intended).
>
> -twg

I'll admit I handled this inconsistently: when the original chambers
proposal was adopted, I assumed it worked by adding the list element to
the end of the list. Then, when the fix proposal was adopted, I recorded
it as amending the rule without changing the text (just to ensure there
was a record of it).

So, the official Rulekeepor stance right now is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

--
Jason Cobb