>Just wondering what your boundaries are in terms of irreversible effect.

For a more general idea, I'm totally OK (and would be grateful for) gaining
anything with a positive connotation, permanent or not. I'm also fine with
gaining things with a negative connotation admittedly lol, because I don't
think Agora really has anything "permanently bad". So, yeah. Pretty much
carte blanche, really.