I think it's great that a relatively recent CfJ got overturned like this,
because I believe that challenging past views for the better, is good.

A bit of a thought experiment, because this situation reminds me a lot of
the Ship of Theseus:

- Theseus nomic is made (which has pretty much the same text as Agora minus
the Contract stuff), with Aguy Bguy and Cguy. Contracts aren't defined.
- Then, Contracts are made and defined as Agora has it now in Theseus nomic.
- Aguy Bguy and Cguy gradually leave, as Dguy Eguy and Gguy join,
registering and "agreeing to be bound" to Agora, a requirement that
Contracts also have - to agree to be bound by them.
- Now, like a contract, Dguy Eguy and Gguy have agreed to be bound by an
agreement, with such an agreement having existed while Contracts as a rule
has existed like any other contract would need.

Is Theseus nomic a contract now, or not?