The list was silently dropping messages for 3 hours or so.  It should
be working now.

This started when I "fixed" the SMTP server's RCPT TO whitelist, which
had previously been nonfunctional, to only allow mail to specific
valid x...@agoranomic.org addresses.  This was meant to block invalid
incoming mail.  Unfortunately, I didn't realize that this whitelist –
unlike the more coarse-grained recipient-domain whitelist that was
always in place – also applied to *outgoing* mail, such as copies of
messages sent from the list to subscribers.  So the list received
messages, and added them to the archives, but, since list subscribers'
email addresses are not @agoranomic.org, the SMTP server refused to
deliver them to anyone.

Since this was a permanent failure code, Mailman then dropped the
messages on the floor rather than leaving them in a queue to be
auto-redelivered.  I tried redelivering them semi-manually based on
the archives copy, but gave up: in part because it wasn't working, in
part because I realized I didn't want to create any legal ambiguity
regarding authorship.  (G., that experimentation is why you just got a
bounce notification or two from "test-list".  Sorry about that.)

Here are the affected messages.  I suggest resending the PF ones, as
they aren't valid public messages without being delivered to
subscribers.

https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2020-March/042431.html
(BUS: Re: OFF: [Herald] A Huff that Slipped Through the Cracks)
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-official/2020-March/013542.html
(OFF: [Arbitor] Court Gazette)
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-discussion/2020-March/057155.html
(DIS: Mailing List woes?)

Plus 3 more test messages on a-d I won't bother linking.

Sorry for the inconvenience.