On 5/21/2020 2:12 PM, Aris Merchant via agora-discussion wrote:
> On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 2:02 PM Kerim Aydin wrote:
>>

>> On 5/21/2020 1:08 PM, nch via agora-business wrote:
>>>       * all of any single type of asset currently own by the Lost and Found
>>>         Department, if any.
>>
>> I'm concerned about allowing the hijacking and auction of literally any
>> asset (including contract assets or whatever) that end up in the L&FD.
>>
>> The reason the L&FD is separate than Agora (i.e. just having stuff end up
>> in Agora's possession) is insulation against uncertainty and problems,
>> because it takes w/o objection to get things out of there.
>>

> Sometimes one needs a bit of excitement to spice things up. This
> doesn't feel particularly dangerous?

Not the sort of danger I prefer, it just leads to messes.

Especially because, the way I'm reading it, the lots must include a single
type of asset if at least one exists.

Right now we have changed the assets rule so that anything indeterminate
ends up in the L&FD.  If any assets passage there is indeterminate, the
uncertainty cascades to the auction (without the Treasuror necessarily
having a choice about excluding the uncertain lots).

-G.