On 2020-05-24 13:47, nch via agora-discussion wrote:
On Sunday, May 24, 2020 2:22:18 PM CDT James Cook via agora-discussion wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2020 at 08:26, Edward Murphy via agora-business

<agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
    * ADoP Murphy, nine months
    * Arbitor G., nine months
    * Assessor Jason, nine months
    * Distributor omd, twelve months
    * Promotor Aris, twelve months
    * Registrar Falsifian, twelve months
    * Rulekeepor Jason, three months

It might be worth looking back too. For example, I remember Trigon was
a reliable Rulekeepor from before I registered in 2019; that may well
have reached 12 months.

- Falsifian

Not just on these but there's a few other titles that should be looked at.
Silver Quill, for instance, where there have been two separate attempts to
award me one ratified out of existence, and several years where nobody got one.

Proto: Add a clause that encourages the herald to award missing patents
whenever there aren't current herald things going on.

Good idea, but maybe a little impractical for any Herald who hasn't been around a while.

--
Trigon