On 2020-06-02 12:37, James Cook via agora-discussion wrote:
     * Registrar
       * Deregistration: [Deregistration]
       * Changing the master switch of a player:
         * If to Agora, [Zombification]
         * If to emself, [Unzombification]
       * Submission of a Canteus Cygneus, if to a public forum: [Canteus
         Cygneus]

I think a uniform [Attn: Registrar] would be easier for all concerned
to remember. Keeping my eyes open for a single keyword seems easier
than looking for several, and I'm not sure how having more than one
helps given that I need to read them all anyway.

I think it would be cool if this caught on reliably enough that an
officer could do eir duty without reading every list message.

       * Submitting a CFJ to the Referee: signal Referee

I think this is in the wrong place.

Would you prefer I put it in the Arbitor section? When submitting a CFJ to the Referee instead of the Arbitor, I think that pertains mostly to the Referee.

--
Trigon
  • DIS: Proto-Contract: ... Reuben Staley via agora-discussion