On 6/9/20 11:05 AM, Kerim Aydin via agora-business wrote:

> I submit the following proposal, "Barrel Rolling", AI-1:
>
> Create a power-1 rule, "The General Store", with the following text:
>
>        Barrels are a currency tracked by the Coopor (an office) in eir
>        monthly report. A player CAN win the game, but it will cost em 100
>        barrels.

Does this construction work like this? Shouldn't it be "A player CAN win
the game by paying 100 barrels"?

>        A bargain is a specification consisting of a title, a payout (a
>        number of barrels between 1 and 10), and a tender (a list of 6 or
>        more rules-defined card types; a type may be repeated, with each
>        repeat being a separate element on the list).
>
>        A player CAN cash out a specified bargain that's "on the barrel",
>        by announcement, provided that, in the same message, e paid cards
>        (possibly spread over multiple sets) to successfully earn rules-
>        defined products, and those cards match all of the cards types in
>        that bargain's tender.  The payment of a particular card instance
>        can only match a single tender element for the single cashing out
>        of a bargain.
>
>        When a player cashes out a bargain on the barrel, e earns the
>        payout for that bargain.

Do you want the bargains to be gone once someone cashes them out? The
term "cash out" makes me think they're meant to be one time usage, but
they don't seem to be the way the rule is written.

>        The Coopor CANNOT cash out a specific bargain in the 14 days
>        after putting that bargain on the barrel.
>

> Create a power-1 rule, "Bargains on the Barrel", with the
> following text:
>
>        If there are fewer than four bargains on the barrel, the Coopor
>        CAN put a bargain on the barrel with notice.  If there are fewer
>        than eight bargains on the barrel, the Coopor CAN put a bargain on
>        the barrel with 3 support.

The ability of the Coopor to specify every element of the bargain seems
really abusable for a 2 person scam. Though the threshold of victory
through this is high enough that it'd probably get prevented well ahead
of time.