On 2020-06-13 22:55, Reuben Staley wrote:
On 2020-06-13 22:27, Rebecca via agora-discussion wrote:
I personally dislike the new format as gmail does NOT give agoran messages
to me in fixed width, thus I need to access the archives to read messages
like this (which I forgot my password to years ago). I overall prefer less
compactness in reports as I don't like the extreme misalignment that
everything comes into my client with. But I'm aware that there's probably a
way to fix this and it's just a me problem.
I am open to suggestions if you have a different way to display this. I'm not going to have nine tables as big as the current one, but I am open to suggestions.

Okay, so after I complained at you guys I realized that my table system is really similar to markdown's, which GitHub pages can interpret and turn into HTML.

I wasn't planning on doing HTML reports for this office, but I had finally found an excuse to use awk for something, so whatever.

Wow, that was a lot of boring words.

TL;DR: https://agoranomic.org/Treasuror/test

Tell me that's not beautiful. You can't!

Also if any nerds are interested in the awk script I wrote I also uploaded that too okay bye

https://github.com/AgoraNomic/Treasuror/blob/master/markdown.awk

--
Trigon
Speaker and Treasuror of Agora; Former Rulekeepor (12 months) and Cartographor (8 months) of Agora; Champion of Agora by High Score and Proposal; Badge of the Salted Earth; Sixth-Longest Continually Registered Player of Agora; Player and former Emperor of BlogNomic; Player, Book-keeper, and originator of the Metaruleset of Infinite Nomic.