> * What should be on the main page? [it's pretty outdated now, and I feel
> like it could use a facelift and some new copy]

Information for people who want to know what Agora is. I think the
current content is pretty good for that.

I think having recent events and up-to-date information about the game
state is useful, since it serves as an example for someone learning
about Agora, but isn't more important than other general information
about the game. So, I'm not keen on reformatting the whole thing as a
blog, but adding a "recent events" section could be good. Maybe just
links to the last few weekly summaries? I could make updating those part
of my routine.

The styling seems fine to me.

> * What kinds of tips should go on a New Player page?

Not directly answering this...

Right now the home page says "there ... 130 rules, but you are not
expected to know all of them when you start" but also says "Before
joining, you should probably read the rules". These seem mildly
contradictory, and personally, I lean toward the second statement: it's
good to know the rules. (This is one argument for trying to keep the
ruleset simple.)

> * What online resources do you use the most?

I keep https://agoranomic.org/ruleset/flr-fresh.txt open in a tab most
of the time.

Other than that: G.'s CFJ archive, and the list archives (for sending
links to messages, and for looking up things from before I subscribed).

> * What resources do you wish were online?

Old theses!

> * How do you access Agora? [your email's web client, a desktop client,
> phone client]

GMail. (I'm in the process of moving away from GMail but haven't figured
out which client I'll use.)

> * Any tips or tricks that you use on the devices/software that you
> access Agora through that you find indispensable?

I've got my own quirky way of handling GMail. I disable conversation
view so that I can archive individual emails as I deal with them, and so
that an entire thread doesn't leap back out of the archive just because
of one reply to it. To cope with the lack of threading I use a lot of
searches like [in:inbox subject:informal]. Er, you probably shouldn't
give this advice to anyone, but there you are.

- Falsifian