> The set {Cuddlebeam's Master Switch, Agora's Ruleset} fails to satisfy
> the second part.

Jason argued the set is distinct from its elements. I don't think it
would change the judgement, but it might change the arguments. Not
sure if it's worth re-opening.

(Jason argued that the contract could indeed destroy the set, but that
wouldn't do anything because it's just the set that's destroyed. A
possible counter to that could be that the set exists independent of
whether anything happens to refer to it, since we seem to have a
Platonic attitude here, which would mean Murphy's argument that it
fails the second condition still works.)

- Falsifian