On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 at 20:37, ATMunn via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> Here's a proto-proposal I came up with somewhat on the spot. Opinions
> welcome.
>

> Title: The Deck
> AI: 1.0
> Author: ATMunn
> Co-author(s):
>
> Enact a power-1 rule entitled "The Deck" with the following text:
>         The Deck is an entity. The Deck CAN own Cards, but no other types of
>         assets.
>
>         If the Deck owns at least one Card, any player CAN pay 10 coins to
>         Draw a Card. When a player does so, the Dealor CAN by announcement,
>         and SHALL in a timely fashion, transfer a Card from the Deck to the
>         player who Drew a Card. The Dealor SHALL make the choice of which
>         card to transfer randomly, with the probability of each type of Card
>         being exactly proportional to the number of that Card that the Deck
>         owns. Failure to use random chance in this transfer is the Class-2
>         Crime of Stacking the Deck.

It seems ambiguous whether the probability of drawing a Justice card
is proportional to the number of Justice Cards, or the probability of
drawing *each* justice card is. (I'm pretty sure the former is what's
intended.)

I think changing "make the choice of which card" to "make the choice
of which type of card" would fix the ambiguity.

(Example: if the Deck owns a. Justice, b. Justice, c. Victory, then we
don't want to say the distribution is 2/5, 2/5, 1/5.)

>         The Dealor's includes the card ownership of the Deck.

a word

(Also, the Treasuror already would need to report this. Does it help
to have two officers reporting it?)

- Falsifian