On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 at 15:52, Kerim Aydin via agora-business
<agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> [This confuses everyone regularly, except Aris.  Let's just make it clear]
>
> I submit the following proposal "no backdating needed", AI-3:

> Amend Rule 1607 (Distribution) by replacing:
>       The Promotor's report includes a list of all proposals in the
>       Proposal Pool
> with:
>       The Promotor's report includes a list of all proposals that were
>       in the Proposal Pool at the beginning of the current Agoran week

Should we do it with other reports too? This would help us get
complete snapshots. If we really wanted to, we could even split asset
tracking between Dealor/Treasuror as mentioned in the other thread and
still have snapshots.

Dunno how much complete snapshots matter outside of asset tracking.

- Falsifian