On 2020-06-21 19:45, Jason Cobb via agora-discussion wrote:
On 6/21/20 9:42 PM, Reuben Staley via agora-discussion wrote:
And that's a problem because...? If players consent to such a contract,
they obviously must be getting something out of it. That shouldn't even
prevent other contracts/players from being empowered.

Why wouldn't it prevent other contracts?

If their is a single contract that is the value of at least 5 Power
Target switches and is the target of the most Power Target switches, it
is Empowered.

[also, typo "their" should be "there"]

There can only be one that is Empowered.

Ah, I guess you're right. Still, if someone can monetize Empowerment in a way that players feel like they gain something from Empowerment, I think that contract deserves to be Empowered.

--
Trigon

nch was here