On 6/23/20 10:06 AM, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> ok.  I'll go ahead and plan for a week for something that's so uncertain
> that I might as well just wait it out. no, not gonna. That's my personal
> attitude and like it or not, somewhere in Economics 101 is the fact that
> uncertainty suppresses economies, even on a toy scale.

Uncertainty in an economic system encourages people to liquidate
uncertain assets for certain ones, that's exactly what I'm suggesting
people do. If you don't want to that's fine, I'm just pointing out that
some assets have continuity and people might want to consider that in
their play this week.

This is also not a scam specific to this economy, it pre-existed with
the high score win condition. Nothing added or amended by Sets changed
this scam.

--
nch
Prime Minister, Webmastor, NAX Exchange Manager