On 6/23/20 5:38 PM, James Cook via agora-business wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 at 14:04, Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
> <agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>> On 6/23/20 10:03 AM, nch via agora-discussion wrote:
>>> The PM doesn't have increased voting strength. And I've already pledged
>>> to not blot someone else to decrease their strength. Jason plans to try
>>> to install a member of Dragon Corp as PM, then use that to help them win
>>> and install a Speaker.
>>
>> You do, because ministries.
> That's a good point. I support Jason's intent to cause the office of
> Prime Minister to become vacant, and I withdraw my objection.
>
> (Has anyone done the math? Do R. Lee and nch really have a hope of
> voting down the proposal?)
>
> - Falsifian

I advise people to use the impeachment method instead of this method so
we can have an election for the office instead of having Jason
immediately deputize for it when e resolves the intent.

--
nch
Prime Minister, Webmastor, NAX Exchange Manager

  • DIS: Re: BUS: MOTION ... nch via agora-discussion
    • DIS: Re: BUS: MO... nch via agora-discussion
    • DIS: Re: BUS: MO... nch via agora-discussion
      • Re: DIS: Re:... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
        • Re: DIS:... nch via agora-discussion
          • Re: ... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
            • ... nch via agora-discussion
              • ... nch via agora-discussion
                • ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
                • ... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
          • Re: ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
            • ... nch via agora-discussion
              • ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
                • ... nch via agora-discussion
                • ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
                • ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion