On 2020-06-23 18:08, ATMunn via agora-discussion wrote:
Worth a shot. I thought maybe sending it to all players (because that can count as a public action) would work a bit better, since that would subvert people's filters to not send Agoran messages to spam.

But alas, P.S.S. is smarter than that.

I doubt it would have worked anyway. There was no "clear designation of intent to be public" (R478), which is required for public messages sent to all players.

--
Trigon

I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this
  • Re: DIS: Re: BUS: Re:... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
    • Re: DIS: Re: BUS... Reuben Staley via agora-discussion