On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 11:50 PM Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> Yeah, I think the issue is that letting a person deregistered for crimes
> back in the game sooner than a voluntary deregistrant is silly.  Crime
> deregistration should be a time out, I thought that was the main bug all
> along.

Very biased, but I'm not at all sure it's silly. Someone who wishes to play
but has accumulated 40 blots, without doing any serious destruction of the
game (racial slurs, spam, repealing the entire ruleset, etc) is
very different from someone who doesn't wish to play the game.