This is an idea I've been thinking of for a little while now. I think it
would be interesting to acknowledge people's effort with contracts. For
now, this is just an informal thing sent to a-d, but maybe I'll make it
a publicly-funded contract in the future if there's any interest.

As this is not sent to the public forum, no actual game actions are
being taken in this message..

For the Participation Award, given to the people who are members to the
most contracts:

I award the gold medal to R. Lee, party to 9 contracts.
I award the silver medal to Trigon, party to 8 contracts.
I award the bronze medal to Jason, party to 7 contracts.

For the Popularity Award, given to the creators of contracts with the
most members:

I award the gold medal to Cuddlebeam, creator of The Plunder Partnership
currently having 9 members.
I award the silver medal to Trigon, creator of the League of Agorans
Facilitating Effective Recordkeeping, currently having 5 members.
As there is a 4-way tie for bronze, I award no bronze medal.

For the Wealth Award, given to the creators of contracts possessing the
most coins (note: taken according to Treasuror's latest report):

I award the gold medal to the creator of The Dragon Corporation (not
sure who that is exactly lol), which currently owns 495 coins.
I award the silver medal to Cuddlebeam, creator of The Plunder
Partnership, which currently owns 216 coins.
I also award the bronze medal to Cuddlebeam, creator of Cuddlebeam's
Locker, which currently owns 166 coins.

The following is the full list of the number of contracts each person is
a party to:

R. Lee:     9
Trigon:     8
Jason:      7
Falsifian:  6
ATMunn:     4
Cuddlebeam: 4
nch:        4
P.S.S.:     4
Aris:       3
omd:        2
Bögtil:     1
Gaelan:     1
Murphy:     1
twg:        1

The following is the full list of the number of parties each contract has:

"TPP":                              9
"LoAFER":                           5
"GRBaSTttPF":                       4
"Needlessly Abstract Exchange":     4
"AAA":                              4
"DracoLotto":                       4
"The Dragon Corporation":           3
"SEAMSTRESS":                       3
"SNOCS":                            3
"Co Dependents":                    2
"Card Collective Contract, Agoran": 2
"The Mystical Menagerie":           1
"Humble Agoran Moral Tripwire":     1
"Cuddlebeam's Locker":              1
"Contract No. 1: GIFT":             1
"Contract No. 2: POEM":             1
"Contract No. 3: CARD":             1
"Contract No. 4: SURE":             1
"Contract No. 5: DECK":             1
"Contract No. 6: BOON":             1
"Dragon QuickExchange":             1
"Obstruction":                      1
"Obstruction 2: Electric Boogaloo": 1
"Dragon Political Outreach":        1

See the Treasuror's latest report for the number of coins owned by each
contract.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary here :)