Cool, the fact that it's you doesn't matter to the CFJ itself (we judge
CFJs at the time they are called). Your vote was not withdrawn and your
second vote did not count.

--
>From R. Lee
  • DIS: Re: BUS: CFJ 385... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
    • DIS: Re: BUS: CF... Becca Lee via agora-discussion