I've been thinking for a little while now that I would like to try to write a thesis at some point. The cultural/historical side of Agora is one that I haven't really gotten into before, and it sounds very intriguing. In addition, I actually think that getting experience writing theses in an environment like Agora could help with future papers I write for school and college.

I have a few questions, though:

- How long do theses tend to be on average? I remember trying to read through G.'s thesis e published recently and realizing just how long it is. Is that an average length, or do they tend to be shorter?

- Is there a list of former theses out there anywhere? I want to avoid writing on something that someone else has already written about, or, at the very least, if I do, I want to be able to take a new angle on it and provide something unique.

- When I publish a thesis, do I need to specify which degree I am trying to qualify for, or can I just say that it's attempting to qualify for a degree and let the peer reviewers decide?

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary here :)