this is so extremely obvious that you calling a CFJ on it is actually
harmful to gameplay.

Also regarding the what is clearly thing, see these CFJs (this is a copiedm
essage from discord, putting ito n list.

3667 found that non-quotes buried in quotes worked. 3676 found that putting
it actually *in* the quotes was a step too far. The 3667 attempt that
worked:
[17:04]
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2018-September/039218.html
[17:05]
The 3676 that failed:
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2018-October/039261.html
[17:05]
Those judgements are short and referred to other ones around the same time