Naw no worries - I got this one in my hopper now, because the one you
found first made me go back and look again at the whole week.

Now that I've withdrawn my cfj about objections, I've got:

- the one above
- one about contracts called by Aris (this week)
- one about 2+2=5 called by Cuddlebeam (this week).

Just looked through a few times, but feel free to let me know if I've
missed any others - these should be out pretty soon today.

-G.

Thanks. I finished my Reportor pass through last week (June 21..28) and didn't notice any others.

--
Falsifian