On 7/6/20 9:20 PM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
wrote:
> On 7/6/20 8:37 PM, Jason Cobb via agora-discussion wrote:
>> It was suggested to make card grants once per office per month rather
>> than once per officer per month. This is a proto to make that change, in
>> order to solicit feedback on both the wording and the idea in general:
> What if the office changes hands? I think we should avoid scams, but if
> someone hasn't yet given a card from a particular office in a month, I
> think e should be able to even if a previous holder had.

I think my wording handles that. If Alice is Comptrollor and awards a
card, and then, later in the same month, Bob becomes Comptrollor, it is
true that Bob "has not done so in reference to [Comptrollor] in the
current Agoran month".

--
Jason Cobb

  • DIS: [proto] Definite... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
    • Re: DIS: [proto]... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
      • Re: DIS: [pr... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
        • Re: DIS:... Aris Merchant via agora-discussion
          • Re: ... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion