I sincerely apologize for the tardiness of CFJ 3866. Somehow I never even
saw that it was assigned to me (if I ever did, I've completely forgotten).
It's entirely my fault for not paying close enough attention to the lists.
If I'm still the judge (which I think I am, but the Arbitor might have
recused me in a message I missed I suppose), I'll have a decision out
within 24 hours. I'm very sorry.

-Aris