On 8/9/2020 5:16 PM, Falsifian via agora-discussion wrote:
>> My email client: the names line up.
>
> More info: I'm using Thunderbird, and when I "view source", the message
> appears like it does in the list archive at mailman.agoranomic.org (i.e.
> non-zombies are further to the right).

I've consistently noticed this issue with the emails I send, for a couple
years at least.  When there's a leading space on a line, an extra space is
inserted along the way (Thunderbird and gmail).  It's additive so it can
creep to the right over time (e.g. if I use the sent version of the
previous report to make the next one).  I gave up looking for the reason
and now am either making everything flush left, or making sure not to mix
flush with non-flush in a single table (and adjusting for the creep).

-G.