Plain nomic played pragmatically to win is a horrible game imo. I suspect
this will devolve into people making blocs or something like usual, and the
secrecy element doesn't seem to do anything to change that. It seems
to *actually
encourage* making cabals, and the game can easily immediately end once you
have a team that is a Proposal-passing majority.

First turn, after (necessarily) talking to a cabal of players to get it
passed: "Randomly choose a player among me and [the cabal]. That player
wins and the game ends."

But, anyways. I'm up for trying it out.

(PSST, if someone wants to make such a cabal, count me in).