On 8/25/2020 8:12 PM, omd via agora-discussion wrote:
The lists were down for about four hours total.  The VPS hosting the lists
was forcibly shut off due to non-payment (I missed the email with the
invoice).  I happened to be actively checking my emails at the time, so I
noticed and paid within half an hour, but then the VPS failed to start back
up because of an fsck error, and I didn’t notice that until now.  Should be
good now; hope that error wasn't anything serious... ;)

- The Distributor

aw man, i had a brilliant, genius, unstoppable scam that i did during that time and only could have done during that time, guess nobody will ever know what it is now...

(/s obviously)

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary and Speaker of Agora :)