On 12/30/20 4:30 PM, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion wrote:
On 12/30/2020 3:15 PM, Reuben Staley via agora-discussion wrote:
This was indeed the intent. If I can't make the report for a few weeks
in a row it will still be updated. Inflation will lag somewhat,
definitely more than it does now, but I would argue that that is a small
price to pay for much more predicatability within the system. If you
would prefer, G., that I just make this change by itself and leave the
restructuring of the plan language a separate proposal then I may do
that (or I may just drop the centralization of the plan language).

Ok, understanding the concept:  "The Treasuror CAN plan the flip by
announcement, SHOULD do so once per week, and MUST do so least once per
month" makes perfect sense to me, and I think is fine for gameplay.

I like this wording a lot. If there are no major complaints, then version two of this proposal will use it.

The first draft doesn't carry across that intent though (to me anyway!), I
think dropping the Weekly Duties part and the whole "can and may more than
once a week... but should not" clause would streamline it without losing
functionality.

Fair enough. I was trying to work the original wording in there, but it doesn't actually seem too necessary on closer examination.

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this