> > 8535*   Aris, nix, G., Gaelan     3.0   We the People
> PRESENT due to a potential issue with persons including pets that you
> could argue can choose to play with you as a group. I'm debating AGAINST
> --
> nix

I'm not sure what problem you're describing... could you elabourate?

I can imagine a group of n people collaborating to collectively be n
choose (n/2) different players. I guess saying players can't overlap
could fix that? I don't know if it's worth worrying about; if anyone's
that motivated they could also just bribe their friends to help them
invade Agora.

--
Falsifian