On 2/7/2021 7:23 AM, ATMunn via agora-business wrote:
> On 2/3/2021 10:16 AM, ATMunn wrote:
>> I intend, with 3 Agoran Consent, to repeal all existing Emergency
>> Regulations.
>
> Having received support from Jason and no objections, I do so.

Simple and straightforward.

My plan had been to uncertainty-entangle aspects of the gamestate that
were not protected from indeterminacy (in particular, entangle deadline
extensions and a championship win for a paradoxically-existing win and a
meta-win on the paradox), using essentially-similar arguments to Gaelan's
cfj.

So hard for me to claim eir arguments are wrong... :)

-G.