On 2/14/21 9:36 AM, Edward Murphy via agora-official wrote:
Votes were as follows:

Aris: [Trigon, Aris, nix]
Jason: [Jason, Trigon, nix]
Falsifian: [Trigon, nix, Aris]
Trigon: [Trigon, nix, Aris]
Gaelan: [Trigon, nix, ATMunn, Aris]
ATMunn: [ATMunn, Trigon, nix, Aris]

To the best of my knowledge, each voter had default strength 3 (no blots
or other modifiers).

First pass: Trigon 4, Jason 1, ATMunn 1.

Trigon is elected Prime Minister. ALL HAIL THE BIG WHEAT CLOUD.

Thank you all for your support! I understand that this is all just a silly internet game, but the fact that you all hold me in high enough regard to willingly appoint me to the leadership role within this context truly means so much to me. I will serve as honourably as I am capable.

Also, I'm working on the Treasuror weekly right now. I expect it to be out in a few hours.

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this