So, rather than tackling formal Auction rules, I'm just going to do the
9000 IQ play of just running this informally.

I'm auctioning my Soul Stone - it's fresh to be used too, which should add
to its value. It's the Stone that lets you steal other Stones! Pretty
awesome.

I accept Coins but also VPs/Cards (at a rate of 100 coins per VP), or a
combination of the two. There is a minimum bid of 100 coins (or 1 VP). The
auction will be open for four days, and after that, it will close when the
last bid has been 48 hours ago, up to a maximum of a week.

Please bid in this message thread as usual. Thanks for reading!