On 3/21/21 2:26 AM, Falsifian via agora-business wrote:
On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 02:52:37PM -0600, Reuben Staley via agora-business
wrote:
I intended to publish something like this a few months ago but life
happened. My strict timing really did not help anything.

I intend, with 2 Agoran consent, to apply the following amendment to the
auction regulations:

---
Amend AM0 by replacing the following text in the fourth bullet point under
"4. AWARDING":
       within, four days after the ending of that auction,
with:
       after the ending of that auction

Then, by changing the following text under under CLAIMING:
       For a period of seven days after an auction ends
with:
       During the period from the end of the auction until 7 days after
       the publication of the termination message
---

--
Trigon
> (Does the
SHALL have any effect without a time limit?)

I do not think any obligations have any meaning in the context of the auction regulations as written and I do not know if defining punishments within the regulations would do anything.

I object. Sorry, I'd like some time limit, even if it's a month.

This is valid. Because of this, I am opening up the floor for comments on the state of auction regulations.

To everyone this time: please discuss your wishlist for the auction regulations. I think we all have had run-ins with frustrating elements of them and I hope to make them more ideal. I would prefer this discussion not to devolve into suggestions for more auction types.

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this